1. 'Ome is where you
'ang your @.
2. The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
3. A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.
4. You can't teach a new mouse old clicks.
5. Great groups from little icons grow.
6. Speak softly and carry a cellular phone.
7. C:/ is the root of all directories.
8. Don't put all your hypes in one home page.
9. Pentium wise; pen and paper foolish.
10. The modem is the message.
11. Too many clicks spoil the browse.
12. The geek shall inherit the earth.
13. A chat has nine lives.
14. Don't byte off more than you can view.
15. Fax is stranger than fiction.
16. What boots up must come down.
17. Windows will never cease.
18. In Gates we trust.
19. Virtual reality is its own reward.
20. Modulation in all things.
21. A user and his leisure time are soon parted.
22. The www.joker.org is on you.
23. Know what to expect before you connect.
24. Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice.
25. Speed thrills.
26. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.
Basic Gregath Search
powered by FreeFind
All catalog sales final. Read about our shipping and handling charges for catalog orders.
We welcome suggestions and comments. Bookmark this page* for easy return.
Click Here to Bookmark This Site!
Copyright © Gregath Company, Incorporated
All rights reserved. All material on this site, including text, photographs, graphics, and code are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this website without prior permission.
Feel free to link to this page.